Look at those blue eyes! He just pulls on my heart-strings!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
A couple of cute pics
So I just had to post these cute pictures of my little guy. He is growing up SO fast. Yesterday, he was able to stand up all by himself without holding onto anything! I'm sure he'll be walking in no time. This Sunday he'll be officially 11 months old. This also means that this week has been a year ago since we came to Mississippi. It's crazy to think that last year at this time, we were busy trying to find a house and counting down the days until our little guy would make his appearance. We have been so blessed this past year, and we are looking forward to another couple of years (or more) here in Mississippi.

Look at those blue eyes! He just pulls on my heart-strings!
Look at those blue eyes! He just pulls on my heart-strings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Is that a binky?? That cracks me up!! What a stud. His blonde hair just kills me. I love it!! Congrats on being there a year! Fun!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a cutie!
ReplyDeletesoooo funnnyyyy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I like your new background on your blog.
ReplyDeleteJakes chubby cheeks are slimming down. He's turning from a baby to a toddler too quickly. He's so darn cute. We're counting down the days we'll see you guys. Love you guys. Mom
ReplyDelete