Well Jake has taken another "step" closer to walking! We bought him a new toy last weekend, and since then he has been able to walk across holding onto furniture, and now he is walking holding onto his new toy! He is such a quick learner. I am so proud of my little guy. He is looking less like a baby and more like a toddler; I wish time would slow down!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my goodness, he will be walking in no time!! I love that little toy.. Elle has a similar one and loves to ride it now that her legs are long enough, so I'm sure you will get some good use out of it! :o) He totally looks like a little man! Tell him to stop! :o)
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy to be able to watch his development. I've already re-watched the video a dozen times and I smile and laugh every time. Jake's cute little marching bare feet. We love that Mississippi boy so much. I'm sure we'll be watching it over and over. Can't wait to get to Mississippi. Love you guys. Mom
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Way to go Jacob! We sure miss you guys! We loved the movie!
ReplyDelete