Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seven Months Old!

Jake is seven months old today! Wow, this past month has just flown by. He is becoming such an active little guy. He isn't crawling yet, but he rolls and rolls all over the place. He is so much more alert, and I have to keep my eye on him constantly. He is also such a crack up; today while I was getting ready, I caught him laughing like crazy at the cartoons on the T.V. I'm not sure what he was thinking about, but he just loved what those cartoons were doing! He is getting bigger and bigger everyday, and I'm loving every minute. Here are some fun pictures from the past few weeks. Enjoy!



He can sit really well by himself; the only time he struggles keeping his balance, is when he starts to giggle.


He loves these balls. He trys to stuff the whole thing in his mouth. (Luckily they don't fit!)


I wish I could touch my toes!


This was on Mother's Day. Gary gave me the flower, a cd, and some treats. Jake gave me a pool for us to play in!


This is a crack up. He just loves this turtle bath toy, and he loves playing with it when he's not in the tub. One day, soon after we got it, he put it in his mouth like a binki. It is such a crack up. He loves sucking on the head!


I think he looks so much like Gary in this picture.

He also loves to pose! He is always crossing his legs like that. (It cracks me up).


Well we found out the hard way that babies and Air Shows don't mix. On Friday, Gary was able to get out early, because there was an Air Show on base. Being the naive parents that we are, we decided to make it a family event. Well, the planes took off, and the screaming began. We quickly packed up, and took off, comforting a very scared little guy. Lets just say, it will be quite a while before we will be going to something like that again!


Oh, and here is a picture of my new hair cut. (I got it cut yesterday). It's so much fun having short hair!

8 comments:

  1. First of all.. DARLING hair!! Love it! And Second of all.. I cant believe how big Jake is getting!! Those ones with the turtle had me cracking up :o) I love him!! Happy birthday Jake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures! He is getting so big. I absolutely love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Thanks for the amazing update. Jake is soooo cute. Can't wait for the middle of June, it's really only about 4 weeks away. Thank goodness school is keeping me busy so time will fly by. Your back yard furniture is really nice. I bet you are really enjoying the peaceful relaxing back yard. I wish we were sitting out there visiting right now. I love your haircut, you look so beautiful. But you always do. Gary is such a lucky guy. Jakes posing so reminds me of Gary when he was that age. He also loved to side pose for us. I think we have a video and picture of the famous side swipe pose. Lovin the turtle toy too. Can't wait to hear him giggle. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a cute little guy and your hair is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. I know I've said it before, but he looks so much like Gary! I can't believe he is seven months already, either! I also can't believe how short your hair is. You are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aubrey, it is not fair for someone to look absolutely gorgeous with long hair, AND short hair!! You're killing me. I LOVE the haircut!! Jake is so darling. I love that picture of him on his side posing. My niece does that, and it cracks me up. You look so happy. Motherhood suits you so well. I hope you have 10 kids :) Love you, and hope you're doing good. Hey if you come home for the summer sometime please let me know. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair! I think it looks so good short! I also like all the pictures of Jake. He is so cute, love the cheeks. Are you guys coming out this summer at all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jacob is so cute!! Love his cute cheeks and how funny is that turtle in his mouth!! Your hair is beautiful Aubs! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete