Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving and some random pictures of Jacob


This year it was just the three of us. It was quiet and relaxing. I also got to cook everything, and it turned out pretty good. The turkey turned out the best. We marinated it and it turned out really juicy.


Here's Jake folding his arms.


I think he looks annoyed at us. "Um guys, you've taken way too many pictures today!"


I love this picture. I laugh really hard every time I see it. We were trying to get him to smile, and this is what face he made! (Look at his double chin. Isn't it cute.).


He poses in his sleep! (He likes to sleep this way in your arms. I love it).


He is starting to smile a lot. This was the first time we caught it on camera. I screamed to Gary, "Bring the camera now", and we successfully got a good shot!

Here is his "mr. innocent" face. He could never do wrong!

3 comments:

  1. Aubrey!!! He is THEE CUTEST little guy ever!!! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.. I'm so impressed!! I would have burned down the house haha. CUTE background too!! I cant wait to see you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! I think he totally looks like Gary. Kenzie just saw the pictures and said "Look mom, his cheeks are getting chubby!!" I can't wait to give him a big hug. We'll see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you updated. He's changing so much. What a little stud. I love that he's getting chunky :) You are so cute to make that little Turkey. I love it. We for sure have to get together when you come to Utah for christmas. Let me know when you'll be here, and we'll work something out for sure. Love ya and hope you're all doing well.

    ReplyDelete