HURRAY!!! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world!! Your little Jake is SOOOOO sweet!!!! I love his Halloween outfit.. And Oh my heck Aubrey.. you look FANTASTIC! You teeny little thing you!
Yeah, were glad you joined the blogging world too! Such fun pictures. That's so neat that both of your parents were able to come out and see Jacob. He is so cute!!! We are looking forward to giving him big hugs and kisses at Christmas! And I agree with Laci, you look AMAZING Aubs!! It's not fair!
Yeah! I'm so happy that you decided to start blogging. I will definitely be a frequent visitor. Jacob is so darling!!! I'm so happy to see him. You should post a picture of your new house too. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, and liking where you are. Love ya Aubs, and hope everything keeps going well for you.
Yeah! I'm so glad you created a blog! I've been wondering how you've been from time to time- this will be a great way to keep in touch! You look terrific, and your little boy is adorable. We'll be adding a little one to our family almost exactly 3 years to the day of our anniversary too! I'm due on the 22nd and our anniversary is the 27th of December. Funny how that works. Check out or blog: annienate.blogspot.com
Wow! I didn't know you were in Mississippi! And what a cute little guy you have (and you look fabulous for just having a baby!). I'm glad you now have a blog!
Gary and I were married on October 18, 2006. We have four beautiful kids, all of which were born within four years. Jacob, our oldest, joined us one day after our three year anniversary. He loves to color & do "projects," dance, and like most boys, get into trouble! Austin joined us 19 months later. He is such a sweetie, super-silly, but really tough. He loves to play with his older brother, and enjoys getting into everything he can! He is an explorer. Just under two years later, our twins Ivy and Owen joined our family. They are growing fast, and their personalities are starting to show. Ivy loves attention and knows how to get what she wants with her beautiful smile. Owen is more mellow, and gives the sweetest smiles. We live in Mississippi (away from family), but we enjoy the area.
HURRAY!!! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world!! Your little Jake is SOOOOO sweet!!!! I love his Halloween outfit.. And Oh my heck Aubrey.. you look FANTASTIC! You teeny little thing you!
ReplyDeleteYeah, were glad you joined the blogging world too! Such fun pictures. That's so neat that both of your parents were able to come out and see Jacob. He is so cute!!! We are looking forward to giving him big hugs and kisses at Christmas! And I agree with Laci, you look AMAZING Aubs!! It's not fair!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm so happy that you decided to start blogging. I will definitely be a frequent visitor. Jacob is so darling!!! I'm so happy to see him. You should post a picture of your new house too. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, and liking where you are. Love ya Aubs, and hope everything keeps going well for you.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm so glad you created a blog! I've been wondering how you've been from time to time- this will be a great way to keep in touch! You look terrific, and your little boy is adorable. We'll be adding a little one to our family almost exactly 3 years to the day of our anniversary too! I'm due on the 22nd and our anniversary is the 27th of December. Funny how that works. Check out or blog: annienate.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWow! I didn't know you were in Mississippi! And what a cute little guy you have (and you look fabulous for just having a baby!). I'm glad you now have a blog!
ReplyDelete